Friends of Camp Timberledge

Friends of Camp Timberledge Funds:

Most Christian camps and other non-profits provide opportunities for their friends to support them financially. Our program is called “Friends of Camp Timberledge” and includes three opportunities for donors.

  • Scholarship Fund: This program provides scholarships for needy campers. All unmarked funds received will be included in the Scholarship Fund.
  • General Fund: This program supports the annual budget by supplementing the fees our campers pay. Some donors make annual donations to the fund and others make one-time gifts. Donors may earmark funds for particular programs and building needs.
  • Endowment Fund: This fund is designed to receive larger donations which will be invested for the long-term benefit of Camp Timberledge. Each year the Camp Timberledge will benefit from the annual earnings of this endowed fund.

Checks may be made out to Camp Timberledge. Please write General Fund, Scholarship Fund, or Endowment Fund on the Memo Line. Mail to:

Camp Timberledge
Attn: Sara Cox
PO Box 365
Honesdale, PA 18431

If you wish to support a particular program or building need please enclosed a note indicating your wishes.

Needs for Equipment:

Over the past sixty years many people and businesses have given a variety of equipment and materials to Camp Timberledge. A partial list includes everything from – canoes, boats, athletic equipment, to quality lodging and office furniture, 200 chairs, tables, 50 army cots, kitchen cabinets, and even as diverse as a tractor, wood burning stove, exhaust fan, and a PA system.

  • We currently need one large or two smaller emergency generators to provide electricity during power outages for the Well-house, Camp residence, Lodge, and Dining Hall and to a more limited extent, the other buildings.
  • We would like to replace our older riding lawnmower with a much more efficient commercial grade zero-turn lawn mower which would save time and labor expense.

Feel free to call the camp for more information and opportunities at (570) 493-1281.