Leadership Training (LT@CT)
Camp Timberledge Transition
“A Time for Change”
After 50+ years, the four weeks of age level camping at Timberledge will be moving to a new facility. We’d like to introduce our new facility in Canadensis, PA
In addition to a strong Bible-based camp program and exciting worship, Spruce Lake Retreat offers an amazing number of amenities such as a zip line, high ropes course, climbing wall, and so much more. The camping experience you know and love will be continued at Spruce Lake. Check out their website https://www.sprucelake.org/ to learn more about their beautiful facilities and the many great opportunities Spruce Lake Retreat will offer our campers!
Change can be difficult, so we have done our best to ease this transition for our CT family. The staff at Spruce Lake Retreat is intentional about carrying on a great camping program that will continue the ministry that means so much to us all. With a big change like this many questions will arise, so we’d like to address a few of them right away:
- What about my Pre-registration?
- If have already pre-registered on the Camp Timberledge website, a refund request form is available through our registrar.
- If you’ve pre-registered, your early discount will apply to the Spruce Lake registration. Click here to register!
- Are there still Scholarships & Discounts?
- Your local church can continue to offer camping scholarships for their children and youth.
- For those who used the Summer Food Program discount a provision is in place to grant that discount.
- What about my CT Friends?
- Arrangements are in place for campers who previously attended CT to be grouped together, so you’ll be able to see your friends from years past just like always.
- Many of our staff will be included in the Spruce Lake program.
There are some changes to the dates and age groupings of camp, so please mark your calendars with these new dates! Note – Spruce Lake Retreat uses a camper’s age, not grade level, to determine which week he or she will attend.
Click camp name below for more information and registration information:
Discoverers Week-long: July 1-6, 2018 / ages 7-10 / $360 (Sunday 3:15pm through Friday 3:30pm)
Navigators: July 8-13, 2018 / ages 14-18 /$384
Trekkers 2: July 15-20, 2018 / ages 10-12/ $360
Adventurers 2: July 22-27, 2018 / ages 12-14 /$360
Navigators, Trekkers, and Adventurers camps begin Sunday at 3:15 p.m. and end Friday at 6:30 p.m.
Parents are welcome to attend the Closing Ceremony at 5:30 p.m.