Camp Timberledge is a summer camping ministry of the New York Conference of the Free Methodist Church. At Camp Timberledge, our mission is to offer a quality Christ-centered summer camp program for the purpose of expanding the Kingdom of God. Camp Timberledge does not discriminate on the basis of color, ethnic origin, disability, race, or gender.
Junior Camp Information:
Intermediate Camp Information:
Young Teen Camp Information:
Senior Teen Camp Information:
Leadership Training Camp Information:
For More Information:
Camp Fees & Information
Before June 1st: $325 per week, if you pay at least a $75 deposit.
After June 1st: $355 per week.
The LT@CT program cost is $125.00. To be eligible for the LT program students must attend Senior Camp and pay the regular Senior Camp rate.
Families with 3 or more campers receive a 25% discount.
Fee reduced $40 for campers eligible for Summer Food Program.
OFFICIAL CAMP DRESS CODE
- Campers must have a neat and clean appearance.
- Clothing must be modest and appropriate for camping.
- Underwear should not be visible.
- No clothing shall display offensive language, anti-Christian or demonic sentiments or advertising of alcohol or tobacco products.
- All female campers are to wear shirts with at least two-one inch straps (no spaghetti straps, backless tops or clothing that display one’s midriff), and shorts that extend further than the camper’s fingertips when standing. Skirts are not appropriate for camp.
- All campers should bring at least two pairs of sneakers (or hiking boots).
Campers without appropriate attire may be unable to participate in scheduled activities.
- All female campers are to wear one-piece bathing suits.
- All male campers are to wear shorts-styled bathing suits.
- Campers without appropriate attire may be unable to participate in water-based activities and field-trips.