PhilosophyBuilding Christian commitment, understanding, confidence & maturity
At Camp Timberledge, our mission is to discover life with Jesus, others, and creation. We believe that a wilderness camp is a unique setting to build Christian commitment, understanding, confidence, maturity, fellowship, and a sense of excellence in children and youth.
Camp Timberledge does not discriminate on the basis of color, ethnic origin, disability, race, or gender.
Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible is God’s written word, uniquely inspired by the Holy Spirit. It bears unerring witness to Jesus Christ, the Living Word. The Bible has authority over all human life.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father and in his personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the save and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our lord Jesus Christ.